Friday, March 01, 2019

February 350 Blocks Report

I'm joining Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts for a February 350 blocks report.

Later this month, I am in  this All About Strings Blog Hop, hosted by Carla at Creatin in the Sticks, so I have been busy making strings.


Can't show my project right now, but I made strings for both the front and back.  But here is a bit of the backing,  I even incorporated a couple of rejected Dear Jane triangles.  I did not count the previously made Dear Jane triangles, or orphan blocks I incorporated into this project.  


So this month I made 30 string blocks






1 mermaid block/quilt


1 Flourishes block






So my total block count is 37, which I will be reporting to Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts.

Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE love love your Hospital Sketches block! So good to have someone I "know" doing it, too. I'm excited to get rolling on Block 2. I have my pattern downloaded and printed out!

    ReplyDelete