Sunday, March 10, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching


                                              
I really appreciate Kathy @Kathy's Quilts for this weekly motivation.  


I've made this my One Monthly Goal this month, to get another one of these Flourishes blocks done. I'm so tired of this project. I just want to get it done, and not to go back in the closet again.  This is the next to last month. I told myself if I did a flower a week I should have it done.  I told myself that this week I would concentrate on the stems and one flower.  I don't know if I will make that goal tonight or not, but will give it a good try.





The other hand stitching I have worked on this week was my project for an upcoming blog hop for 
Quilt Qwazy Queens.  I decided to finish one of my Crazy Quilt UFOs.  


This is a but of the stitching I have worked on this week.  It felt so good to get my CQ threads out again, but I need to organize these better.  I have them in about 3 places.  I have a LOT of specialty threads.  


Thanks for stopping by!   I will be linking up with Kathy's Quilts.


Karrin

5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful stitching Karrin!
    So glad to hear that Slow Sunday Stitching gives some motivation to keep working on a project!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally concur with your thoughts re long term projects, but may I say your Flourishes block is looking lovely. Keep stitching, you will get there. =) LOVE your pretty embroidery you are working on. The stitching is beautiful. Those flowers and leaves are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Flourish block is pretty and will be worth it when you are finished, but I completely understand about getting tired of a project. Hang in there - you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flourishes block is looking great! I know what you mean about getting tired of a project.. but it will be awesome when it is done! Looking forward to seeing your quilt qwazy project :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have background set aside for a Piece O' Cake quilt pattern set. Not the same one you are working on. And now I forget the name of my pattern set.

    ReplyDelete