Sunday, March 17, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I had to go change my shirt this morning and put on something green, although it is more teal green.

It's time to check in again for Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  I continue to appreciate the weekly motivation!

After all my bellyaching last week about getting this block done, and wanting this BOM to be done,
we were watching some good shows this week, and I got motivated.  Plus the flower petals seemed to be going on really easily.  It still has some yellow petals that need to be appliqued, but I should be done this week with this.


The other thing I am working on by hand right now is a tribute piece celebrating the life and work of Cheri Payne, who designed the primitive quilts I love with a passion.  She died last year.   We are working on this through the Facebook group Quilts by Cheri Friendship Group.  It was designed by one of the members.  I still need to attach the angel's head those wool circle pieces and a bunch of buttons.   





Linking up with Kathy's Quilts..  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Both of your slow stitching projects are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is so pretty; as is your celebration piece.

    ReplyDelete