Friday, March 08, 2019

I Was Featured\ on Wednesday Wait Loss

Wednesday Wait Loss Featured

In working on my blog hop projects, visiting with granddaughter Kyleigh 2 days this week, I got behind on my blog reading until this morning I got a little caught up.  Thanks so much to Jennifer at the Inquiring Quilter for featuring me this week.  It is always so thrilling to see yourself co-featured!  

I found out that I was featured on The Inquiring Quilter's Wednesday Wait Loss here.

What I had  featured this week was my mermaid I shared last week.



Three friends and I each received a FQ of in my case the sky fabric, and were supposed to make a project with it.  This was mine.

Moira's project @ The Quilted Snail is here. Susan @ Desertsky Quilting posted hers during the Dust Off a Quilt Book Blog Hop.  This is what Edi did at Edi's Crafting Life

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment