Thursday, March 07, 2019

Hand-Pieced QAL, Upcoming Blog Hops


I've really been enjoying the Hand-Pieced Quilt Along hosted by Patty of Elm Street Quilts and Kristin of Simple, Handmade, Everyday.  This week's block was named Eula.  A couple of my points are cut off where they meet the center block, but I am having a hard time getting them to come together easily and have my points in the end.  




Also I'm in a couple of upcoming blog hops:  Their tentative line-ups are noted below:

The first is the Quilt Qwazy Queens Blog Hop hosted by Marian at Seams to be Sew. I'm currently working on my project for this.  Hope to have it together in the next couple of days,  My day is March 20th.








The second one is All About Strings Blog Hop hosted by Carla at Creatin in the Sticks.  I have my string project for this pieced, just needs to be quilted.  My day on this one is March 25th.





2 comments:

  1. I think your Eula block looks great! I found those bulky seam joins where the flying geese come together in the center to be tricky to get right, too. I'm still wondering what the key to that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Eula! Thanks for linking up with the Hand Pieced QAL!

    ReplyDelete