Sunday, March 03, 2019

Hospital Sketches, Hands2Help

Block 2 of Barbara Brackman's Applique BOM called Hospital Sketches came out on Wednesday, and I just couldn't stop until I had it finished. 



I got to use some of my poison green Civil War reproductions, and loved that.  I'm really happy with the way it came out.  Now I can think about getting some stuff I need to get done for a couple of blog hops coming up.

I also wanted to point out that the Comfort Quilt Challenge for 2019 is about ready to start.  You can read all about it here on Confessions of a Fabric Addict here.  Initial signups start next Sunday, March 10th.  


Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

I plan to participate this year.  I found out about it too late last year.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment