Wednesday, June 26, 2019

One Monthly Goal, 2019 Finish-A-Long Goal Achieved



I'm happy to say, I achieved my goal again this month for One Monthly Goal, hosted by Patty @Elm Street Quilts.  

The goal I set for June One Monthly Goal was to get three of my Father Christmas blocks done, a UFO that has been languishing with 1 lone Father Christmas since 1997.  I misplaced the patterns for quite awhile.  Last month I got one done.  This month, I got 3 done, and 2 were actually the most involved. 




Here are 4 of them together.  The guy in the sled needs some 3 other components attached before I can join him to the others.  





It was also my goal on the Quarter 2 Finish-A-Long to do 2 of the Father Christmas' and I have surpassed that by 1 more.  

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Such great blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice article my friend..
    please visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Karrin, your blocks look amazing. I know Laurene would have been thrilled to see you coming back to finish these. Congratulations on your progress and meeting goals in two areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Karrin, these are really neat blocks, I'm glad you are finishing this!

    ReplyDelete