Tuesday, July 02, 2019

One Monthly Goal-July

July OMG link-up is open!


It's time for goal-setting for One Monthly Goal, hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts.


My goal for July is to make my item for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I haven't started my project yet.  I don't know what fabric I will be using yet.  It will be from my stash, and it will be a Christmas Tree Skirt for my sister.  She asked for one several years ago.   I'll be starting this in the next day or two.  

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. My goal for July is to finish the panel quilts for my twin grandbabies. They are a boy and girl so the panels are VERY different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you create Karrin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty sure to get done, then! I'm looking forward to that hop and the 24th especially.

    ReplyDelete