Saturday, July 06, 2019

12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop, Buhl-Bushong Quilt

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop again this year.  It starts on July 14th and goes through July 25th.  My day to participate is the 24th.  Am still planning what I am going to do.  I need to get going on this though.

I'm starting a new quilt, called the Buhl-Bushong Quilt, which is from the Virginia Quilt Museum's collection of quilts.  It is being offered as a BOM download from the museum's Facebook Page.  I have borrowed a picture from the museum's Facebook page.  

Buhl-Quilt.jpg



I was going to purchase the patterns, and work on it later.  But then I saw Karen @Log Cabin Quilter's post and decided to get started now.  Such a weak person, but I love this quilt, and it will be nice to work along with someone.  

I better get to prepping the first month's pieces.

Then I need to figure out what I am doing for the blog hop.  I have an idea, but have figure out how I am doing it!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Karrin, that's gorgeous - your new project, I mean. I love that quilt. Are you using the same colors? I know you will have something great ready for the 12 days project.

    ReplyDelete