Tuesday, July 16, 2019

12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop, Day 3


The 12 days of Christmas in July Blog Hop continues, with our host Sara @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict with her quilt-a-long.  There are some excellent projects being shared.  



Here's the line-up once again...

Sunday, July 14th


Monday, July 15th


Tuesday, July 16th


Wednesday, July 17th


Thursday, July 18th


Friday, July 19th


Saturday, July 20th


Sunday, July 21st


Monday, July 22nd


Tuesday, July 23rd


Wednesday, July 24th


Thursday, July 25th


There is also a giveaway donated by FIGO Fabrics of a FQ bundle of their new Christmas line called Wintertide.  



My day is next Wednesday.  I am busily working on my project still.  I have run into some speed bumps along the way, have changed my mind about how I am doing things.  Hopefully in the next few days I will get it more into the finished project.  

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment