Sunday, July 21, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching



It's time again for the link-up of Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.  This is my favorite time of the week to visit everyone's sites.  Love seeing all the great projects.  

Well I have been REALLY, REALLY busy this week with my various things, but mostly my project for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

My project seems to have taken on a life of its on.  So I have been frantically hand stitching on that.  Hope to get the rest of it stitched today and tomorrow when I have the grandkids, and Tuesday I can put it together and write my blog post.  

The beginning of last week, I started stitching on a Kathy Schmitz design I received in her One Stitch At a Time Club.     I'm trying to finish a number of these and put them into a wallhanging for one of my daughters for Christmas who loves birds.



Here's a peek at some of the stitching I am working on for the blog





I will be linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Stop by and see what others are doing if you have a chance.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Cute stitchery of the birds. I am sure your daughter will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birds. That will be a great gift. I look forward to seeing the other part. Your fancy stitching is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird stitching is very sweet. Lucky daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kathy Schmitz embroidery is so lovely, this will be a wonderful Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kathy Schmitz! Your embroidery is pretty and your crazyquilt embroidery …. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy Schmitz is so talented. Love your fancy stitching looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any design with a bird or two in it is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful crazy quilt embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love crazy quilts with all their cut little stitches along the seams and hidden secret stitches. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crazy quilt with all those specialty stitches. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just love kathy Schmitz and her lovely designs. I have worked a number of her projects and have some partially stitched snowmen somewhere.
    That is absolutely beautiful crazy quilt stitches! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great idea for how to use Kathy's designs. For the moment, I've just collected them most of the last two years, and I didn't have a plan, but your plan works! =)

    ReplyDelete