Friday, August 02, 2019

July 350 Blocks Report

I'm reporting in for the July 350 Blocks report, being kept track of by Shelly at Prairie Moon Quilts.

I didn't do quite so much this month, as I was busy making the tree skirt for the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop,    There was embroidery on every panel.

So my count is as follows:

8 blocks - Nutcracker Tree Skirt


2  blocks -Sew Lets QAL designed by Partners in Design.  



1 block:  God Bless America Stitchery.  I still need to assemble this into a pillow.






1 Block-Buhl-Bushong BOM which is from the Virginia Quilt Museum's collection of quilts.  It is being offered as a BOM download from the museum's Facebook Page. 


13 Blocks- Sweet Land of Liberty



2- Blocks  Kathy Schmitz Stitcheries




So I have a total of 28 blocks for July.









1 comment:

  1. That's quite respectable, and most of it was hand work. That makes it amazing. =) I like how your projects are coming along. Edi is doing the Cheri Payne group star, too. It's quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete