Sunday, August 25, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching


Time for another check-in with Slow Sunday Stitching at Kathy's Quilts.   I've been trying to catch up on my projects since finishing the mermaid CQ piece.  


First off, I caught up on this month's Sweet Land of Liberty, which I talked about in a previous post.



Today will finish off this month's portion of the Buhl-Bushong Quilt-Along, which is from the Virginia Quilt Museum's collection of quilts.  It is being offered as a BOM download from the museum's Facebook Page.   I just have a flower and stem to do for this one.  I should be able to finish this morning.  


Next up, I need to prepare the applique for 3 more Father Santa blocks.

I plan to work on another Kathy Schmitz stitchery.


I was able to get a better picture of Nutcracker Suite BOM that I just finished outside yesterday.  


I plan to link up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Pop on over, and see what everyone is working on.  


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects. So hard to pick a favorite. Enjoy your Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the nutcracker suite quilt. Fun QA project. Great place for all those bits of pieces and odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely projects here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing the different things you're working on! All look so fun! Since I'm newly into embroidery, I'm not familiar with Kathy Schmitz' designs - I'll have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like each and every one of your projects. So different but yet each is so exquisite. You're making great progress on all of them.

    ReplyDelete