Saturday, February 10, 2024

SAHRR '24, Round 3

 



This week's prompt for the Stay at Home Round Robin was by Emily @The Darling Dogwood and was to add triangles.  

My project started with a baggie I found on the free table at a guild meeting.  There were a bunch of blocks already made, a bunch of flying geese and half square triangles.  

I started out with these.  Some of the flying geese had white strips between them.  



This is my quilt this week after my triangles are added.  


Three of the corner pieces were already made, so I made one more.    These are the pieces I have left from the freebie baggie.  


My plan for this will quilt be as a donation my guild will make for Mercyful Quilts here in Sacramento, CA.  

The list of all the cohost bloggers for the rounds is below.

  • January 15th: SAHRR starts!  Link your Center Block with Gail of @ Quilting Gail
  • January 22nd: 1st Round: Signature Blocks * Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts
  • January 29th: 2nd Round: Two Colors * Anja @ Anja Quilts
  • February 5th: 3rd Round: Triangles * Emily @ The Darling Dogwood 
  • February 12th: 4th Round:  Brenda @ Songbird Designs
  • February 19th: : 5th Round: Gail @ Quilting Gail 
  • February 26th: 6th Round:  Kathleen @ Kathleen McMusing
  • March 18th: Parade: showing all of your finished SAHRRs!

  • Thanks for stopping by!


    4 comments:

    1. This will be a wonderful quilt for Mercyful Quilts! I like how the geese are spaced out. It adds to the idea of flying.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are a lucky lady happening upon those triangle pieces already made up. Don't they fit perfectly with what you've sewn?? LOVE this quilt, Karrin!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looking great! I love the flying geese and so wonderful it was all ready for you to just add to the center.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anonymous6:38 PM

      What great triangles, and how awesome to use blocks that are already made! Love it!

      ReplyDelete