Tuesday, February 13, 2024

SAHRR '24, ROUND 4

 


The prompt for the Stay at Home Round Robin this week was by Brenda @Songbird Designs and was for a square in a square.  

I still had some completed blocks in the baggie I picked up from the free table at guild meeting.   I started assembling my quilt, and realized I needed 2 more blocks.  Luckily for me, there were some parts to complete 2 more blocks.  

This is my completed top for round 4.



I'll be linking up at Songbird Designs.  

The list for the whole Stay at Home Round Robin is below.  

January 15: Gail hosted the first linky party … showing your center blocks … but you’ll have to visit each of the SAHRR co-host bloggers to see their blocks.
January 22: 1st Round:   Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
January 29: 2nd Round:   Anja @ Anja Quilts
February 5: 3rd Round:  Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
February 12: 4th Round:  Brenda @ Songbird Designs T
February 19: 5th Round: Gail @ Quilting Gail
February 26: 6th Round:  Kathleen @ Kathleen McMusing
March 18:Parade: showing all of your finished SAHRRs!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. How pretty and what a great place for the orphan blocks! Love your blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really neat square in a square blocks! It's great that you keep pulling pieces and parts out of that baggie and can make something out of them. Your SAHRR is pretty in all the blues, Karrin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you seem to have just what you need for this project in that baggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, and how great that you could use some orphan blocks for the border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:15 AM

    Your on point blocks are great. I haven’t seen them before. Love all the blue!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the baggie that keeps on giving! Another wonderful border. I wonder what next week will bring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your squares in a square in a square blocks, Karrin! Great job!

    ReplyDelete