It's time to make a list of goals for quarter 4 of the 2019 Finish-A-Long. The link-up for goals starts tomorrow, October 10th and goes to the 18th of October. There are a number of global hosts, but you can find out more about it here at Throw a Wrench in the Works, one of the global hosts.
My list is as follows:
1) Quilt and bind Nutcracker Suite. The top is done. I want this quilt finished for Christmas!
2) Projects done for the Stitch It and Gift It Blog Hop. This is coming up November 11th to 15th, with my day being on the 11th. This is hosted by Carla at Creatin in the Sticks
3) Make bag for Klara's BD with mermaid stitchery. This was one of the mermaid stitchery patterns that Joy from Days Filled with Joy kindly gave out last year. I'm going to use it for the front of a bag for granddaughter Klara.
4) Sweet Land of Liberty BOM for October, November and December. Lori from Humble Quilts is guiding us monthly in this quilt by Cheri Payne that is being done through the Facebook Group Quilts by Cheri-Friendship Group. These are some of the parts I have done so far
5) Ella Maria Duncan BOM through Sentimental Stitches October, November, December.
I have the first month done so far for September.
6) Buhl-Bushong Quilt BOM to do October, November and December assignments. I started this BOM through the Facebook Group which is from the Virginia Quilt Museum's collection of quilts.
I have 8 of the blocks done so far, and the border
7) Redo Hospital Sketches Civil War block by Barbara Brackman. I'm redoing the bottom middle block as I am not happy with how it looks with the other blocks. Figure out plan for finishing quilt
8) Put together One Stitch at a Time blocks into a quilt. These are blocks I have been stitching from the Kathy Schmitz One Stitch at a Time Club. I want to have this finished for Christmas. These are some of the blocks I have done so far. I have 1-1/2 more to do.
9) 2 Christmas panels put together for Christmas. These are panels I got years ago on clearance. I had it on my list last year and they didn't get done. I'd like to get these off my to-do list.
10) Quilt Crow's Foot. This was designed by Cheri Payne. I'm going to get this quilted as a warm-up to Nutcracker Suite above.
11) Quilt my Fall Into a QAL, designed by Partners in Design from last year. This is another warm-up, but I am also going to gift it at Christmas.
12) Mermaid wallhanging for Kyleigh for Christmas. Kyleigh loved my mermaid wall hanging so much, I told her I would make something similar.
13) Project for Virtual Cookie Exchange. This is hosted by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt, and my day will be December 6th
I think I had better stop here,
Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up at Throw a Wrench in the Works when the link-up opens.