Tuesday, October 13, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long, Quarter 3 Results

 

We are reporting the results of our 2020 Finish-A-Long, Quarter 3 on Instagram, but I like to list my results here for my own purposes.   I had 11 items on my list here back in July.  I was able to finish 7 of them.

1)  Project for Christmas in July Blog Hop.  Finished.  



2)  Miniquilt for granddaughter Kyleigh.  Finished.  


3)  Cassandra's Circle BOM for July, August and September.  Finished.


4)  Ella Maria Deacon BOM for July, August and September.  Finished.



5)  Pieces From Past BOM for July, August and September.  Finished.



6)  Buhl-Bushong-Finish Center blocks-   Not touched.


7)  2 Father Christmas applique blocks-  Not touched


8)  3 Kathy Schmitz embroideries.  Finished.


9)  2 Stitchers Revolution tea towels embroidered.  Finished.  


10)  Lighthouse/sailboat quilt top finished.  Not touched.


11)  3 Lighthouse BOM blocks completed.  Not touched.



I guess I should have looked at my list before the last week of the quarter!  But I guess 7 out of 11 isn't that bad.  

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Well, Karrin, you really did accomplish a lot this past quarter! Congrats!! After all, a day only has 24 hours and you have to sleep sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 out of 11 is great!!! I'd be very pleased if I were you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The basket of red flowers is my favorite of your projects shown. Interesting seeing what you accomplished all in one post. I like to have the pictures on my blog for reference in the future. I have looked back many times to refresh my memory on something I have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! That's a LOT of things accomplished! It was an ambitious list to begin with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get a lot done, more than 50% of what was on your list. Hope your fourth quarter is even better.

    ReplyDelete