Thursday, October 29, 2020

One Monthly Goal-October


 

It's time to link  up monthly finishes at Elm Street Quilts for October.  I really appreciate this monthly motivation and all that Patty does!

My monthly goal, which I outlined here was to quilt this baby quilt.  I did complete my goal, and am going to link it up at Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.  Thanks again Patty.

This quilt has already been gifted to Baby Conner.  His mother and my youngest daughter Katie were roommates at one point, and she was also one of my daughter's bridesmaids.



My machine was having a really good day, no thread or needle breaks and I was able to finish in one afternoon!  All in all, a great BD afternoon!  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great finish! Yay for cooperating machines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete