Wednesday, October 21, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long, Quarter 4

 


I've posted my list for the 4th quarter on IG, but want to do it here for my records.

1)  Project for From The Heart Blog Hop coming up October 26-28th.

2)  Quilt Baby Quilt.   The center of this quilt was from the Star Kissed Quilt-Along at Wedding Dress Blue earlier this year.  It used up a lot of 2.5 inch quarters in my scrap box.  


3)  Quilt Holly Baskets.  


4)  FMQ Sampler.  This is one of my final projects for the FMQ Academy @String and Story by Holly Anne Knight.  Don't know if I will get this done by December, but I am going to try.  I am behind in class right now.

5)  Cassandra's Circle BOM October, November and December.  This is the BOM by Barbara Brackman @ Civil War Quilts.  

6)  Ella Maria Deacon BOM October, November, December.  This is the BOM from Sentimental Stitches.  

7)  Pieces from the Past BOM for October, November, December   This is being offered by Melva @ Melva Loves Scraps.  

8)  3 Kathy Schmitz embroideries for October, November, December  

9)  Father Christmas- Complete 2 blocks and complete top.  



10)  3 Lighthouse blocks.


11)  QAL by the Sea, make last 4 blocks and put top together.  

12)  Poppy's Polka Dot Garden BOM for October, November, December.  This is another BOM by Sentimental Stitches.  

Think that's enough to keep me out of trouble for awhile!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: