Saturday, October 03, 2020

One Monthly Goal, October

 


Going to try again to make my One Monthly Goal this month.  I seem to have failed the past couple of months.  I continue to appreciate the motivation this gives me and thanks to the fabulous Patty at Elm Street Quilts for  her continued support and all she does!  You  can click that link and post your own One Monthly Goal for October.

I finally got the baby quilt put together today, and my goal for October is to quilt it.  The center was the Star Kissed QAL  on Wedding Dress Blue.  I am going to practice my FMQ I am learning on String and Story by HollyAnne Knight.




I'm motivated this month, I have my Juki back from its extended vacation in Texas at the spa, and am eager to see how it works! 

I will be linking up to Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete