Friday, February 04, 2022

Stay at Home Round Robin, Round 3

 



This is the third week of the Stay at Home Round Robin.   You can read all about it here at Quilting Gail.   This week's prompt was by Roseann & Sue @ Home Sewn by Us  and was for wonky stars.  I had wanted to elongate my block, instead of keeping it square, so I just put my wonky stars on the top and bottom.  I am planning on donating this when it is finished to the community quilt project of my quilt guild.  I am keeping it scrappy.  


I'll be linking up at Home Sewn by Us.  

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Your quilt top is looking great Karrin. It is fun to see each addition. I adore your header photo too.- Beautiful quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is looking good - I really like your applique in the center

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karrin! I am in LOVE with your Valentine's Day quilt in your header. I adore Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Bill - could they possibly get any cuter?!! Your fabric choices are perfection, too. Makes me want to whip up something for my front door . . . Oh yeah, I'm here to read your post. HAHAHAHA! Talk about a distraction . . . Cute, cute, cute is what your SAHRR is. I love the alternating blocks of the wonky stars and even more, the scrappiness of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the next round, too. What a nice donation piece this will be! {{{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wonky stars turned out so well, and look great with your quilt! I'm really enjoying all the creativity with the various SAHRR quilts!

    ReplyDelete