Sunday, February 13, 2022

Stay At Home Round Robin, Round 4

 


This is the fourth week of the Stay at Home Round Robin.   You can read all about it here at Quilting Gail.   This week's prompt was by Wendy at Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life, and it was to make signature blocks.  Pretty simple to make.  I did attach one of the borders going opposite to all the others.  So I took it off.  Then realized I had taken the wrong border off!  But it is straightened out now.  I was going to leave it, but my inner critic would not let me!  I found the 3.5 and 2.5 inch squares cut up in my scrap box.  


I'm getting right in at the tail end of the link-up on Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life.  

4 comments:

  1. love the applique and those stars in the border look pretty good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking awesome, Karrin! I love your latest border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really looking good! So fun to see everyone's quilts and all the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done. This really looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete