Saturday, February 19, 2022

Stay at Home Round Robin, Round 5

 


This was week 5 of the Stay at Home Round Robin.  You can read all about it here at Quilting Gail.    Each week one of the co-host bloggers gives you a different prompt for the next border round on your little quilt.  This week it was actually Quilting Gail's turn and it was applique.  

I love applique, any kind, anywhere.   This was my quilt after last week's prompt, which was signature blocks,  my quilt looked like this.  



I have had this baggie of fused stars and background I cut out a long, long time ago, probably around 2010 or so from another project.  I kept running into it constantly.  I didn't have enough of that background to use for my borders this time, but I had the perfect amount of stars, so I scattered them around my border.  It was meant to  be, to have the perfect amount to go all around the quilt this time.  


This is my finished round.  I will be linking up at Quilting Gail.  


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Spectacular Karrin! It's amazing how you created a one of a kind masterpiece from your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have the perfect things for this round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is really looking good. I love the addition of the stars for this border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely quilt. Beautiful applications and the stars fit perfectly along the border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your applique stars look perfect on your SAHRR!!
    I can't wait to see what you do with the next round!
    Thanks for linking up to the linky party!

    ReplyDelete