Saturday, March 02, 2024

SAHRR '24, WEEK 6

 



Last week was the last week for a prompt for the Stay at Home Round Robin, this time by Kathleen McMusing who gave us either letters or numbers for this round.

I decided this round to make x's and o's, I got the directions from Missouri Star here.  




I didn't want to make my little quilt any wider, so I added last week's 4 blocks and the x's and o's to the top and bottom.  I didn't have any more pieces in my magic baggie I picked up on the free table at a guild meeting last year.  

I hope to get it quilted by our parade of quilts day on March 18th. On the 20th I hope to show it at guild meeting.  This will be donated for a Community Service quilt for our guild to donate to Mercyful Quilts at Mercy Hospital in Sacramento, California.  

This was the whole schedule for each of the rounds.  

  • January 15:  Gail hosted the first linky party and you can see them all HERE. 
  • January 22: 1st Round:   Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
  • January 29: 2nd Round: Anja @ Anja Quilts
  • February 5: 3rd Round:  Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
  • February 12:  4th Round:  Brenda @ Songbird Designs
  • February 19:  5th Round:   Gail Quilting Gail
  • February 26:  6th Round:  Kathleen @ Kathleen McMusing
  • March 18: Parade: showing all of your finished SAHRRs!

  • Thanks for stopping by!
  • 4 comments:

    1. Your quilt is lovely. The choices you made create both unity and variety in the finished piece.

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a beautiful quilt for Mercyful! You sure made that baggie go far.

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a lovely finish! I've donated a quilt there, and I know they will be grateful!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Xs and Os are a perfect answer to this prompt. It really is a lovely quilt and so pleased that Mercyful Quilts will recieve it.

      ReplyDelete