Monday, December 31, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery, Clue 6


Wanted to get my Clue 6 done this week early for the Good Fortune Quiltville Mystery Quilt..  




I'm so glad to be completely caught up!  

Will be linking up with Quiltville's Mystery Monday Link-up.  

I've been busy getting my goals ready for the 2019 Finish-A-Long.  There are a number of global hosts, but I usually hook up at Marci Girl Designs. You can see all the global hosts on her blog.  Each quarter you make a list of  things you would like to finish.  I've also been trying to get the last redwork design on my 2018 Quarter 4 list done.  I am right down to the wire on this, but I think I can get it done tonight.  

Thanks for stopping by!   Karrin






3 comments:

  1. Great job getting all caught up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Your are doing a great job keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you were able to get completely caught up before your company came. Nothing to be anxious about. =)

    ReplyDelete