Monday, December 03, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery, Part 1 and 2

Bonnie Hunter @Quiltville Blogspot started her 2018 mystery quilt called Good Fortune on Black Friday.    The link up to Part 2 is here.

I finished my part 1 pieces this week.  There are actually some extras in here.  The majority of my fabric is Civil War repros.  I didn't have any scraps, of repros.  I was cutting into yardage.  I have 4 drawers of these repros, and I am happy to be using them again.



Then I started on Part 2.  I'm about 1/2 way through sewing but I have them all cut out. 


I'll be linking up with the Mystery Link-Up.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Your units look great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is going to look awesome with Civil War repros! I wish I had a shop close to me that sells them. Are you sticking with Bonnie's colors or changing them up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your cutting method to keep count of just exactly how many pairs/units you have cut up? I just cut then sew, then cut some more and repeat, repeat.

    Your units look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to be beautiful in repros! I love using mine, too. And Fran's. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karrin, lovely fabrics and good luck with the mystery. I love embroidery too and have done quite a few of Kathy Schmitz's designs. In fact I have her St.Nick on my wall now...part of A Patchwork Year.Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete