Sunday, September 01, 2019

350 Blocks Project-August Report

I've actually done pretty good this month:

1)  Hospital Sketches BOM: 2 blocks:  I was running late last month, and got this month's done in 3 days:



2)  Buhl-Bushong QAL:  I counted this as 2 blocks, though I did applique 4 flowers for this border.


3)  Sweet Land of Liberty  11 blocks:    I had written down 23, but that looks like 11 blocks to me!


4.  Katie's  CQ mermaid block.  I counted this as 1 block, even though it there was extensive stitching. 


5)  Sew Lets QAL:  4 blocks.  The bolt block below was done twice because the tops of the bolts didn't show up too good in the first block.






6.  Kyleigh's sewing bag.    Counted as 1 block.  Stitchery and tutorial by Jenny of Elefantz.




7)  Hexagon table topper.  I won the pattern from Joy @ Days Filled with Joy.  I counted it as 1 block.    I gifted it to a friend with an August BD.  Colors don't look too great in this picture.



8.  One Stitch Club Stitcheries by Kathy Schmitz:    2 blocks





9.    My project for the My Favorite Block Blog Hop, which starts September 9th-13th, hosted by Carla of Creatin in the Sticks.  I've made 51 blocks for this one.  Can't show my project yet.  My day is September 11th. 





10)  Nutcracker Suite:  22 blocks, and finished the top.  


So I have a total of 97 blocks I will be reporting to Shelly @ Prairie Moon Quilts.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a lot of projects and all so pretty you've got going...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy month you had. Lots of applique which I like seeing. Your Hospital Sketches blocks are especially good. And of course, your Buhl quilt is one I am especially fond of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Have you been busy!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete