Sunday, September 01, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching, Hospital Sketches,


Time again for the link-up for Slow Sunday Stitching @Kathy's Quilts.   I've had a lot of slow stitching going on again this week. 

I finished up this month's assignment of the Buhl-Bushong Quilt.  Good thing too, we got the next assignment yesterday early because of the holiday.



I finished this month's assignment of the Hospital Sketches BOM by Barbara Brackman @ Civil War Quilts.  This is the next to last block I will  have to decide on a border pretty soon.


Today I will be working on another of Kathy Schmitz's stitcheries.  I plan to put into a wall hanging for one of my daughters for Christmas.  


Today I will also be getting these Father Christmases prepped for applique.  I got the freezer paper templates traced, I need to cut them out and iron them on the fabric I'm going to use.  


I'll be linking up to Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.    Hop on over and see what everyone else is doing.  

Thanks for stopping by!  


5 comments:

  1. What lovely projects you have on the go. Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely applique work, Karrin. Sweet embroidery bird project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The applique and embroidery are lovely. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your stitching projects are so pretty! The embroidery looks like it will be lovely! I'm itching to go trace another embroidery design to get stitching on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning to work on embroidery this week, too.

    ReplyDelete