Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Moment of Panic, My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop Continues

I had a moment of panic this morning.  Yesterday I had written my post for the My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop, which continues through September 13th.  

I went to check my scheduled post for late tonight and across all of my blog posts is this:


A long time ago, maybe in 2008 or so, I had a graphic design person designed a special header for my blog.  It incorporated one of my crazy quilt pieces that is framed and she designed a theme I love.  I had no idea how she did it, she just designed it and put it on my blog.  Apparently she must have used the above tinypic site, because they are closing up shop and my image disappeared overnight, and all my posts had the above image.

I have tried to salvage the situation this morning, and am not really happy with it, but at least I have that above image off.  




Meanwhile the My Favorite Quilt Block Blog Hop continues.

This is today's list of bloggers.  There are some great projects shown and have given me some inspiration of new things to try.  My day will be tomorrow, Wednesday, September 11th.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karrin, how disheartening! I hope you can recover your pictures or remake them from some you've saved and know how to put them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrible situation. I had a similar thing happen and I still find old posts I need to fix. Good luck with it and we look forward to your Favorite Quilt Block.

    ReplyDelete