Monday, September 23, 2019

Ella Maria Duncan Quilt Stitch it and Give It Blog Hop

I was finally able to get my 4 blocks for the Ella Maria Duncan BOM done for this month yesterday, after I got my background problems sorted out.  I ended up using another backing, and am going to use the one DH bought me, and I dyed for backing for something else.  


I was able to get them done in an afternoon.  That first block on the left top, I ended up doing that green piece twice.  My first one was wonky and I couldn't live with it.  I haven't done set in seams in years, and I'm happy with the way it came out.  

Coming up soon is the Witchy Stitchy Blog Hop October 7th-11th hosted by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt.





Also, coming up is the Stitch It and Gift It Blog Hop November 11th-15 hosted by Carla at Creatin in the Sticks.



I guess I had better try to get SOMETHING done today.  So far I have gone grocery shopping, and gotten a pedicure and manicure which DH kindly treated me to.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I can't believe you got the blocks done already! They dropped off my radar after I got them. Bah, humbug! I didn't want it to be another collection, but maybe it will be. Yours look great! That upper left block is the one that will take the time, I know.

    ReplyDelete