Tuesday, September 03, 2019

One Monthly Goal-September



My goal this month is another crazy quilting project.  It is actually to finish a block for a friend.  In 2014 this friend and I exchanged blocks we had each pieced and sent to the other.  The idea was to embellish the other person's block.  Normally things like this in the crazy quilting world have a time limit, usually a month or two.  In this case, life got in the way for both of us, and we still have the other person's block, and continues to get in the way in regards to helping family.  

I set this as my goal one other time, and didn't make it.  But I'm determined to make it this time.  I would really like to finish this in time to send off for her BD in October.   Her parents require her help in all things, and I would like to send it off to let her know I am thinking about her.   And it has to go overseas.   So I really need to get myself going on this.  Really just need to do the embroidery, silk ribbon, and beading.  The basics are already laid down.




So my goal for September is to finish my embellishment and send it off.  Thanks so much Patty for the continued motivation this sets for me!  

Liking up with Elm Street Quilts, One Monthly Goal

3 comments:

  1. Crazy Quilt blocks take a lot of thought and time, too...This looks really lovely so far--good luck hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a beautiful block. Cant wait to see how you finish it. Sonetimes we need these goals to motivate us.

    ReplyDelete