Thursday, September 05, 2019

Sew Lets QAL Flimsy

Sew Let's Quilt Along


I completed another flimsy today.  This time it was for the Sew Lets QAL by Partners in Design Facebook Group.  

The theme this time was sewing related, and I had a fun time with most of these blocks.  I'd been wanting to do a sewing machine block.  The little quilt on the sewing machine bed I'm going to attach after the top is quilted.  It was from some fabric, I actually hand quilted along the lines in the pattern.  So there is a small quilt sandwich there.  




This is the top taken outside without the little quilt pinned to it.



Thanks for stopping by.  I will be linking up with Partners in Design via Pretty Piney Quilts.  



4 comments:

  1. Hi Karrin,
    Wow! Your quilt top is awesome! I love that you added you own little quilt to the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...that little quilt under the sewing machine just sets it all up so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of lovely little details in this quilt - it will look great on any quilter's craftroom wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karrin, this really turned out beautifully! I love the mini quilt for under the machine, that is inspired!

    ReplyDelete