Saturday, December 28, 2019

Frolic Mystery, Parts 4 and 5, Klara's Sewing DAy



I was getting ready for my company and finishing Christmas gifts last weekend to get my Part 4 of the Bonnie Hunter Frolic Mystery.  My company left on Thursday morning and I was able to finish up Part 4 before Part 5 came out on Friday!





I knew Thursday I would have my youngest grandchildren John and Klara here as school is out.  Sometime ago I found a couple of activities for Klara to do.  One of them was assembling a little mermaid that she can hook on her backpack.   She did so well, she had to line up 3 pieces of felt that had pre-drilled holes, and sew through all three layers with yarn to assemble the body and back and hair, and tail.  She listened to instructions very well, and was very careful in her work.






Too bad I cut off the top of her head in the second photo!  What a great day we had!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Klara's so cute, and definitely looks like you. Her mermaid looks very well done!

    ReplyDelete