Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Merry Christmas from Edi

I needed something to cheer me up after my Redwork mess yesterday.  I belong to a group of ladies that send a shoebox before Christmas to their secret partner.  We collect 2 fat quarters a month, so by the end of the year we have a shoebox full of fat quarters, a handmade surprise, chocolate, and maybe their beverage of choice.  We pick what two colors, or type of fat quarters we would like.  I received my shoebox before Thanksgiving, and was planning to save it till Christmas.

Yesterday after a number of disappointments/problems, I decided to break into my box and see my goodies to cheer me up.  I found out that Edi @ Edi's Crafting Life was my shoebox partner this year.  She put together such a sweet and thoughtful box for me, it really lifted my spirits.  

The cutest mug rug/snack mat greeted me when I opened the box.




These were the contents of the box.  There were 2 bowl cozies, a hand crochet wash cloth, 24 fat quarters consisting of fall theme and nautical, plus this beautiful lighthouse/sailboat panel.  There were 6 candy bars from O'Malleys, and matcha green tea that I drink. 





Thanks so much Edi, you really made my day!  I couldn't be happier!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment