Saturday, December 28, 2019

One Monthly Goal



It's time to link up One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  I need to do this while I am thinking about it.  I don't want to miss the deadline like I did a couple of months ago!  I continue to appreciate this monthly motivation and my thanks go out to Patty for all she does lining up sponsors, etc.

I stated my goal here, to make and finish a wool applique piece for my daughter for Christmas.

I did finish, actually early, and Katie was thrilled.  



Linking up to Elm Street Quilts.  Thanks again so much Patty!

4 comments:

  1. It is certainly very lovely. I've read about wool appliqué but never attempted it. Congrats on getting linked up in time! Kathryn Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful gift! Lovely wool work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Congratulations on completing the goal. I found my blocks, and that's as far as I got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete