Sunday, December 01, 2019

One Monthly Goal-December




It's time to link up goals for One Monthly Goal hosted by Patty at Elm Street Quilts.  I continue to appreciate this monthly motivation!  Thanks again Patty for all you do!

My One Monthly Goal for December is to remake this block.  I finished this wool quilt last year.  My daughter Katie came over recently and saw it  hanging on the wall and asked that I finish one block for her.  



What she wants is the large Flowers block.  She also wants a couple of bees on it like the block below.


So my One Monthly Goal is to  make the flowers block, with a couple of bees on it, and gift it for Christmas.  

Linking up with Elm Street Quilts for One Monthly Goal.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Karrin, what a lovely thing to make for her. That's a beautiful block and it will be lovely hanging on the wall. I know she likes your work. She often asks for something you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun project! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is amazing Karrin. SO nice of you to customize it for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your daughter's taste! What a great block to choose. Best wishes to finish your goal, Karrin.

    ReplyDelete